• Thomas Dirkmaat (Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs)
• Catherine Eckel (Texas A&M University)
• Jonas Fooken (Joint Research Centre, European Commission)
• Ryan Muldoon (World Bank)
• Andrew Schotter (New York University)
• Marc van der Steeg (Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science)
• Jordi Brandts (Institut d’Anàlisi Econòmica – CSIC, Barcelona GSE)
• Didier Fouarge (ROA, Maastricht University)
• Bart Golsteyn (ROA, Maastricht University)
• Valeska Grönert (Directorate General for Economic and Financial Affairs, European Commission)
• Arno Riedl (Maastricht University)
• Adriaan Soetevent (Groningen University)
The Maastricht Behavioral Economic Policy Symposium aims to bring together behavioural and experimental researchers from different disciplines as well as policy makers and practitioners interested in human behavior in economic environments. The Symposium is meant to encourage the discussion of current relevant topics and the exchange among European policy makers, international researchers, and practitioners.
For information on the associate event M-BEES 2015 please go to the Symposium’s webpage http://researchers-sbe.unimaas.nl/m-bees/.
This event is supported by the Maastricht University (Department of Economics and GSBE), the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, and the Maastricht Convention Bureau.