Student Advising and Academic Counselling (SA-AC) offers assistance to students on a variety of personal and academic related issues.
We believe that a successful study is much more than only passing exams. Our mission is to help students discover and develop their talents and to translate this into a realistic ambition. Also we challenge students to set inspiring goals in both academic and personal life to ensure personal success. Eventually we motivate and empower students to think and act independently and responsibly.
SA-AC can help you with questions related to:
- Academic competences
- (self) Reflection on academic skills
- Motivational aspects
- Developing your roadmap to graduation
- Career options
- Labour market perspectives
- Defining your personal profile
- Study planning; progress, opportunities and delay
- Personal circumstances affecting your study
- Individual arrangements in case of illness, personal circumstances and top sport
- Study skills; such as time management, studying literature, memorization, exam preparation, etc.
Student advising and academic counselling team
Mr Joey Mak Room F2.13
Mrs Josi Sautter Room F2.15
Mr Robert Pans Room F2.09
Mr Wim Bogaert Room F2.04
Mrs Evangelia Ipektzidou Room F2.11
|Walk-in hours||Monday till Thursday from 10:30 till 11.30|
|Consult by phone||Monday till Thursday from 09:00 till 10:30 via +31 (0)43 388 3805|
|To make an Appointment||Monday till Thursday from 09:00 till 10:30 via +31 (0)43 388 3805|