Taking Courses at another Faculty

If you wish to study at a different faculty in the university, the rules and regulations of that faculty apply as well.

For more information, click on one of the faculties/schools below:

SBE students can request courses of other faculties as extra curricular courses, via MyUM portal.

Select ‘Special course approval’. The manual for special course approval can be found here.