REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Extended to May 14!
For security purposes, to attend the virtual meeting, we ask you to create a Zoom account (free of charge here). Please use your university email address and not another one as we will not be able to verify your identity.
Once you have a Zoom account, you can register for free HERE. You will then receive an email with the link to join the meeting.
Note that the conference will NOT be recorded.
Requests and tips from the organizers:
- Join from a laptop rather than a smartphone or a tablet to maximize sound and camera quality;
- Keep your microphone muted throughout the conference to minimize background noise, unless you are presenting or you wish to ask a question, or speak to someone in a coffee break;
- If you have microphone troubles, use the Chat function to ask questions; the chair of the session will read them to the speaker;
- You can chat with individual users via the Chat function;
- If you want to talk to someone during the coffee break, let the organizers know who wants to chat with whom and I can enable a “Break-out room” for those participants where they can chat in private.
Please email Otilia Boldea at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any issues with registration or joining the meeting.
Looking forward to meeting you all virtually!